Roockit puts your email, tasks and important messages all in one place with group collaboration! Roockit also allows you to add multiple email accounts and move those emails into sharable lists. These lists can contain to-do items and messages. Once you move an email it is recommended to archive it and clean out your inbox! No more forwarding emails, everyone who is part of a shared list can read and create tasks and/or messages as well as comment on these items so everyone stays in-sync.
1. Sign-up and login to your Roockit account.
2. Add any email accounts you want to manage.
3. Start creating lists (aka projects or groups).
4. If desired, share your lists with other users so you can collaberate.
5. Drag-n-drop your email to a list; you can either share the email or create a new task.
6. Once you assigned the email, archive it and move on to the next one.